Slow down the pace !!!
Campsite Le Neptune**** in Brittany
Covered and heated pool
opened from March 30 to September 30, 2019
“Hi, it’s us!
We arrived at the campsite Le Neptune and finally settled down, after some adventures during the assembly of the tent … we will tell you.
We’re very happy to live in the countryside, especially children! The campsite that we found is absolutely what we are looking for: the quiet (with the birds singing at the alarm clock …), the heated and covered pool (or not!), Hiking, we visited Paimpol, the island of Bréhat , a real jewel. Not to mention, the small sandy beach that is only 5 minutes with a car, from the campsite. The reception is really nice, here it’s 100% relaxation.
The children are delighted, and they are already friends, it’s the advantage of a small family campsite. And what’s more, children bring us bread and pastries in the morning: what luxury! and they love it, it’s the beginning of the autonomy !
We don’t want to come back, so if you don’t see us in the fall don’t worry! you will know where we are 🙂
Lots of kisses to you ! “
“Here, the holidays is above all: having nothing to do and having all day to do it” so, slow down the pace, take the time to “take the time”,
Give yourself a holiday at Camping Le Neptune !!!
Our top priority is to make sure that you have excellent holidays in Brittany. For this reason we offer you :
A warm welcome :
Recent and functional equipments
Cottage Soleo Premium for 4 people very well-equipped
Mobile homes from 1 to 3 bedrooms
Wood lodges for 4 to 6 people
Tent Canada Treck for 2 people
Camping pitches from 50 to 110 m2 (+/-)
(free 1h / day) Bar, snack, groceries, bread roll
(from the opening of the campsite), food trucks.
(in season, by reservation)
Rental bike – external provider –
(city or electrically assisted)
Credit card accepted (online payment secure or by phone), bank check, transfer, cash.
Facilities for leisure activities :
- Covered and heated swimming pool and mini farm, new playground for children, …
- Need a good bowl of iodized air ! You can access the sea on foot by taking the hiking trail (GR34) from the campsite. You will take a secure path and cross the fields, the forest, to arrive on the small beach of Bréhec.This beach of fine sand, breathes calm and serenity. You will find on this small esplanade, bars and restaurants and enjoy this magnificent view of the Pointe de la Tour.
Relaxation and leisure time :
- Activities for all the family (Bubble foot, archery, electric skate…), gastronomical animations, concerts, themed evenings…
- But also “just for yourself” moments by offering you a Shiatsu session ((dates to be defined)).
- This year we’re renewing the operation: Enjoy the holidays, teach your children to swim! (to be confirmed for 2020), with the swimming lessons taught by Leïla, a BPJEPS AAN graduate (in july).
- Numerous walks : the Cliffs of Plouha, Bréhec, old custom officer’s trail GR34, …
- Get away to renowned touristic sites : Island of Bréhat, pink granite Coast, Cap Fréhel, Paimpol, Perros Guirec, Saint Quay Portrieux , Binic …
- A customised welcome with our partners (“Coups de Coeur”)
The Neptune possesses the advantages of a large campsite associated with the charm of a family sized campsite.
Desire for nature and fresh sea air? Wish to savor unforgettable moments?
Visit our website and let us guide you in the organisation of your holidays in Brittany.
Laurence & Franck