Campsite 4 stars in Brittany :
Covered and heated pool
NEAR PAIMPOL AND BREHAT ISLAND
Are you looking for a welcoming campsite in Brittany to share unforgettable holidays with family or friends?
Come and visit The Neptune, a 4 stars family run campsite near Paimpol, Brittany.
Well equiped with its covered swimming pool and numerous services, it is situated in Lanloup a charming village only two minutes from the beautifull sandy beach of Bréhec.
The Neptune is a landscaped and tree covered campsite. The Neptune is not far from Paimpol and Brehat, a splendid island of Brittany. We are proud to welcome you in this unique environment be it for a week-end or longer.
What better way to appreciate the Beauty and the Tranquility that the Nature offers us, To Slow down the rhythm, to take the time to “take the time”, than to offer a holiday to the Camping Le Neptune !!!
Our top priority is to make sure that you have excellent holidays in Brittany. For this reason we offer you :
A warm welcome :
- A personal welcome in English
- Renowned friendliness and knowledge in receiving families
Recent and functional equipments
Cottage Soleo Premium for 4 people very well-equipped
Mobile homes from 1 to 3 bedrooms
Wood lodges for 4 to 6 people
Tent Canada Treck for 2 people
Camping pitches from 80 to 120 m2
Numerous services :
- Free WiFi access (1 hour/day), snack bar, grocer’s, fresh bread, laundromat, caterers…
Facilities for leisure activities :
- Covered and heated swimming pool and mini farm, new playground for children, …
Relaxation and leisure time :
- Activities for all the family, gastronomical animations, concerts, themed evenings…
- Numerous walks : the Cliffs of Plouha, Bréhec, old custom officer’s trail GR34, …
- Get away to renowned touristic sites : Island of Bréhat, pink granite Coast, Cap Fréhel, Paimpol, Perros Guirec, Saint Quay Portrieux , Binic …
- A customised welcome with our partners (“Coups de Coeur”)
The Neptune possesses the advantages of a large campsite associated with the charm of a family sized campsite.
Desire for nature and fresh sea air? Wish to savor unforgettable moments?
Visit our website and let us guide you in the organisation of your holidays in Brittany.
Laurence & Franck
The campsite Le Neptune is opened from march to October in 2018