Hikers beginners, seasoned campers or occasional followers of holidays in total freedom, below the checklist of the perfect camper, to not forget anything and leave the mind serene.
For your home,
- The tent (the essential: no tent, no camping !!!).
- Ground sheet.
- Rope, string and hammer.
- Rechargeable lamps (or spare batteries).
- Inflatable mattresses and adequate pump (better yet, bet on self-inflating), duvets or blankets (why not both !!!) and pillows.
- Extensions (long enough), power strips, adapters CE standards.
- Gas stove and refill.
- Matches or lighter.
- Plastic dishes, cutlery, pots and pans, basin.
- A thermos or a gourd.
- Chairs and table.
- Corkscrew, can opener and bottle opener.
- Sponges, crockery, tea towels, aluminum foil.
- Clamps and clothesline.
- Garbage bags.
- Paper towels.
- Possibly a padlock.
For your health and hygiene
- Hygiene products.
- Toilet paper.
- Earl balls (In case !!!).
- Sunscreen and after solar (And yes, even in Brittany).
- Anti-mosquito spray.
To share good times
- Board games, card games.
- Felt, paper, magazines, books.
To keep good memories
- Camera and charger.